Ligue de Hockey Simulé du Québec
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Ligue de Hockey Simulé du Québec

Ligue FHL avec les effectifs 2007-2008

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Fable ...
Voir le deal

Townsville-Thuringowa dating - Shy guys need not apply

AuteurMessage
Albanyda
Invité

Townsville-Thuringowa dating  - Shy guys need not apply Empty
MessageSujet: Townsville-Thuringowa dating - Shy guys need not apply   Townsville-Thuringowa dating  - Shy guys need not apply Icon_minitimeMar 26 Juil 2011, 01:34

Victoria online dating - Save the lines for another girl My name is Joslyn BESS i wanna go out to a bar or club to chill out nearby. your age isnt that important as long as you are normal and cool to be around. im a sexy coed who finally lives on her own and want to use my privacy finally! i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Orange online dating singles in Wagga Wagga free online dating dating service Queensland dating Bunbury dating I want a guy that smells great, has an independent lifestyle, loves tk spend time/and can make time with his family, Can hold a conversation, is involved somewhat in being physically active and is in good shape. Overall he is attractive and can make me laugh. If you think u fit the description then dont hesitate to write me. LOOKING FOR FUN WITH NO STRINGS. LOVES SEX. LOOKING FOR EXCITEMENT. NOT LONG TERM. I WORK HARD AND PLAY HARDER. WANT SOMEONE TO PLAY HARD WITH ME. I enjoy all kinds of dancing. I love to party and told I am always the life of any party! Iam open to some experimentation. My lifelong dream is to be a playboy bunny, so if u wanna hookup then message me... I want sex on the down low. Not out in the open. If you are taken and want a one on one, I will not do it without your partner knowing, so don't get any ideas! fI you are interested then send me a message,thanks! I like people who can give me a challenge. I like someone who can make me laugh. I like someone who likes to cuddle and likes to be spontaneous. Im a hopeless romantic and am totally into the cheesy stuff. I am waiting for my prince to sweep me off my feet! I am a fun girl who loves laughing and is just looking for fun. Im not looking for anything serious. Only clean guys please!! Not to sound mean but thats what I like.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Townsville-Thuringowa dating - Shy guys need not apply
Page 1 sur 1